KidsCare, a division of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County, is a fee-based program which offers before and after school care and activities in a school-based environment. While hands on, this structured program is fashioned after Boys & Girls Club programs. The emphasis and focus is centered on homework help, arts & crafts, fitness and recreation, socialization and building good citizens.
KidsCare is offered to students in Goshen, Concord, Wa-Nee, Elkhart and MIddlebury school systems. All sites open at 5:30 a.m. until the start of school. All sites are open after school until 5:30 p.m.
Download the 2016-2017 KidsCare Registration Packets (for all locations). Send completed forms to Scortes@bgcelkhartcounty.org.
Spanish Versions are also avaialable
NOTE: Please allow up to 48 hours to process applications.
- (574) 830-0311 - use this number to reach each of the following extensions
- Sue Cortes, KidsCare Admin Assistant – ext. 1
- Sharon Swinehart, KidsCare Program Manager/Concord–Goshen–Nappanee - ext. 2
- KidsCare Program -- Concord Intermediate School (CIS) – ext. 6
- Trina Harris, KidsCare Program Manager / Elkhart –ext. 3
- Travon Curry, KidsCare Program Manager / Elkhart – ext. 4
- Jen Defrees, KidsCare Billing Coordinator - (574) 534-5933 ext. 219
- Fax Number – (574) 830-0317